- December 22, 2022 at 2:55 pm #675035
from the portal -> my qualification -> detailed exam history, I can see the Oxford Brookes Status at the bottom of the page.
the exact message is “You are not eligible for the ACCA/Oxford Brookes Degree Partnership. Find out more about the OBU BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting.”
I assume the message means that I’m not eligible to submit the RAP for some reason.
but after I sent a message to the ACCA team and receive the answer, it looks like it means that I’m not eligible to get an award OBU degree. it is because I haven’t submitted and passed the RAP. I attach the answer I got from the team here for your opinion.
Is there anyone who can see that you are eligible for OBU before you submit and pass OBU?
Thanks for contacting us.
You’re currently not eligible for the Oxford Brookes Degree.
To be awarded the Oxford Brookes BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting you need to:
– have registered with ACCA from the year 2000 onwards, i.e., when the Oxford Brookes degree was introduced
– pass the Financial Reporting (FR), Audit and Assurance (AA) and Financial Management (FM) exams and complete the other Applied Knowledge and Skills exams by exam or exemption. Please be aware you’re required to successfully complete all nine Applied Knowledge and Applied Skills exams prior to the RAP submission dates in which you are seeking to submit
– complete the ACCA Ethics and Professional Skills module according to the Research and Analysis Project submission dates, if you are unable to do this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
– complete and pass the Oxford Brookes University Research and Analysis Project.
==========================================================December 22, 2022 at 5:27 pm #675042GillianM – OBU Registered MentorModerator
- Topics: 3
- Replies: 476
Provided you fulfil the eligibility requirements set out in the latest Information Pack and pass the Ethics Module you should be able to submit work for assessment in May 2023. If your work is then adjudged to meet all of the Assessment Criteria for a pass grade you will be awarded the degree . Class of Honours mostly depends on the average exam Mark for F4-9 papers but sometimes the report grade can influence it and help get a better classification – see the details of this in the InFo PackDecember 23, 2022 at 5:57 am #675047
Thank you GilianM, I think I’m eligible to submit the RAP. I will come back when I have any other questions.December 28, 2022 at 2:02 am #675142
After I contacting the team via this page by clicking ‘send a message’
The sentence in my profile changed to “You are opted into the ACCA/Oxford Brookes Degree Partnership.”
Thank you for the help
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.