- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
PQ Awards Nominations
Please help us to win one of the PQ Magazine awards and send in the voting form >>
You can nominate us in any or all of the following categories: Online College of the Year, Study Resource of the Year, Private Sector Lecturer of the Year, and Accountancy Personality of the Year.
Specially for OpenTuition students: 20% off BPP Books for ACCA & CIMA exams – Get your BPP Discount Code >>
Is it true that:
1) Maximax is where we choose the BEST outcome from BEST options
2) Maximin is where we choose the BEST outcome from WORST options
3) Minimax is where we choose the WORST outcome from BEST options
4) Is it correct that we can make the decision even though if we put the Contract Size in ROWS or Normal Demand in COLUMN?
(1) and (2) are correct.
(3) is not correct.
Minimax regret is where we choose the minimum of the worst possible regrets.
It does not matter which you have as columns or rows as long as, obviously, you make the correct decisions.
(I assume that you have watched my free lectures on this?)