- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Congratulations to Jamil from Pakistan and Jeeva from Malaysia - Global Prize winners!
see all ACCA December 2022 Genius Hunt Competition winners >>
Specially for OpenTuition students: 20% off BPP Books for ACCA & CIMA exams – Get your BPP Discount Code >>
Hi, I have the following doubts
1) if i deducted Mvd instead of multiplying by 75%, will that be wrong?
2) how is the MVd 400? the cost of debt increases by 0.3% if the unbundling takes place, wont that change the Market value?
1. It would be wrong (although you would not lose all the marks 🙂 ) because the question does say that they will maintain their capital structure (i.e. maintain the ratio).
2. It is for the same reason as (1) in that if they maintain the capital structure then the MV of the debt will have to be 1/3 of the market value of the equity,