- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
PQ Awards Nominations
Please help us to win one of the PQ Magazine awards and send in the voting form >>
You can nominate us in any or all of the following categories: Online College of the Year, Study Resource of the Year, Private Sector Lecturer of the Year, and Accountancy Personality of the Year.
Specially for OpenTuition students: 20% off BPP Books for ACCA & CIMA exams – Get your BPP Discount Code >>
Which of the following working capital policies could be considered to be intermediate risk?
(1) Low levels of working capital, predominantly financed using long-term debt
(2) Low levels of working capital, predominantly financed using short-term debt
(3) High levels of working capital, predominantly financed using short-term debt
Policies (1) and (3)
Policies (2) and (3)
All three policies
i am not sure for that one and my tutor at university doesn’t upload the answers i will be thankful
There is no definition of ‘intermediate risk’ although I would choose policy 2 for the reasons I explain in my free lectures.
It is ridiculous that your tutor does not provide answers. You should demand answers and explanations otherwise it is all pointless!!