Could you please guide me through the Important topics for December 2017 sitting.
Topics that i should focus more on.
Thank You In Advance
Syeda, tipping topics was always a thankless task and only coincidentally were we correct with our tips
Kaplan tends to achieve an accuracy ratio of 75% – 80% when suggesting topics for inclusion within the next exam
However, their technique appears to be “tip the syllabus but exclude those topics that appeared 3 months earlier”
Instead of me tipping topics for you to focus on, let me assist you in (what I consider) a better way
– hide your study text in a place that you can forget about
– open a revision kit / exam kit from a reputable publisher and read it, from start to finish, question, answer, question, answer, question, answer, question, answ…. and keep doing that, reading the book from start to finish
– when I say “read” that’s exactly what I mean. Don’t try to learn. Don’t try to memorise. Just read
– pay attention to the way in which the specific question requirement is addressed
– notice how many different points are raised in the answers
– reflect upon the professionalism of the answer
– and read too:
the last 10 technical articles
my exam technique article on the P7 home page
the exam technique article on the P3 (yes, P3) home page “From a marker’s perspective” – this article repeats the advice from my own article but it may reassure you to know that the advice is not mine alone but is supported by no less a person that a member of the P3 marking team
And, whenever you hit a wall of non-understanding, post on this forum again and I shall get back to you
– but, most of all, read that book over and over again and again until 3 weeks before the exam and then post again for the remainder of the advice on how to tackle P7
The topic ‘Important Topics For December 2017 exams’ is closed to new replies.