- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Ken Garrett.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Which of the following are money laundering offences?
(1) Failure to report fraud to the police
(2) Investing funds knowing they are criminal property
(3) Concealing the source of criminal property
(4) Accepting large amounts of cash from customers
A) 1,2,3 and 4
B)2 and 3 only
C)1 and 4 only
D)1, 2 and 3 only
For me all of them is true but I have question about 4 Can you help me to understand fully all of them please
For me all also
1 should be reported but it is not part of money laundering. No money is necessarily involved eg it could be stealing goods
4 this is ok provided you know where the money comes from eg it is not from drug-running
2 and 2 are caught by money laundering.