- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by Kim Smith.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Please clarify my doubts as follows:
1. Should I do AAA answers in first person especially for first question (like “our firm”)
2. In the last sitting I found almost all matters question got 1 mark for matter explanation (other than procedure which is already 1 mark). So if this is the case, how many statements should I focus on. For eg, if a PFI matter is asked..as there are many matters like ethics, scope, intended users
3. Audit report question critical draft – how many statements as it’s also seen 1 mark per point
1. Read a recent published answer – you will see some mentions of our (e.g. “our audit planning”).
2. I suggest you see my guidance here https://opentuition.com/topic/aaa-exam-2
3. As for 2. also it depends on the marks available – if 10 marks you are better trying to come up with not more than 10 coherent sentences relevant to the scenario rather than trying to write everything you know (for example).