- January 24, 2022 at 3:31 pm #647375youshaaliParticipant
- Topics: 20
- Replies: 34
Kindly help me in the question below
Q) Which of the following is the correct definition of Artificial Intelligence?
1) A program within a system designed to independently solve complex problems and make decisions
2) The ability of computer applications to perform routine activities and processing of data without the input of a human
3) A system which collects, processes and analyses information which an organisation can use for decision-making
4) The automation and replication of physical human capabilities by a machine
Option 1 is correct but I’m confuse about all options and also how to identify how to relate options with AI, Automation, Block Chain and so on.
please help me in this question.
Thank youJanuary 24, 2022 at 9:56 pm #647395Ken GarrettKeymaster
- Topics: 10
- Replies: 10198
2 could simply be the routine system that calculates wages.
3 A standard accounting system, perhaps reporting differences between actual and budgeted results.
4 A robotic or automated production line.
Only 1 places emphasis on independent problem solving which is a feature of intelligence. The system is not told what to do…it works it out for itself.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.