- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Tax Tutor.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Specially for OpenTuition students: 20% off BPP Books for ACCA & CIMA exams – Get your BPP Discount Code >>
I am planning to do f6 this year and just want some information about the syllabus
1. I’ve noted that the syllabus is based on financial acts
– What are the acts all about?
-Is there any major difference between the acts?
2. Is your lectures still applicable for future syllabus?
Thanks in advance.
The current lectures and notes are based on Finance Act 2016 which is only relevant for the March 2018 exam, which if you have not yet started your studies would probably suggest leave this exam until later in the year when the new material becomes available – notes will be available in early February and lectures will follow after that