- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Specially for OpenTuition students: 20% off BPP Books for ACCA & CIMA exams – Get your BPP Discount Code >>
I know that the EPSM is an online course by ACCA, and I will be tested at the end of all the modules (please correct me if I’m wrong). Kindly help me out with the following doubts:
1. After paying the fee is there a specific time limit/deadline that I need to complete the course in?
2. The test questions at the end, what type of questions are asked?
3. What if I don’t pass in my first attempt, do I have to pay again and start over?
See here for FAQs https://www.accaglobal.com/ie/en/help/faq-ethics.html
2. Various – e.g. MCQ, “fill-in-the-blank”
3. No and No