- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 days ago by Ken Garrett.
September 21, 2022 at 1:20 pm #666914humai
- Topics: 723
- Replies: 236
Sir in examiner answer, leadership, strategy, customers, workforce, operations, results and measurement are mentioned
This Qs is of 16 marks and and it is mentioned in marking scheme that Up to 2 marks for each point
Now on strategy, examiner has written following paragraphs
This category considers how we develop strategic objectives and action plans, implement them, change them if circumstances require, and measure progress. This category stresses that our organisation’s long-term organisational success and competitive environment are key strategic issues which need to be integral parts of overall planning.
This area was not considered as part of our brainstorming session and therefore is an area which requires attention. While we clearly review our vision and mission and undertake strategic planning, how we execute these plans effectively needs to be considered. Given the nature of our market place, as identified in the risk register, our market demands us to be agile and prepared for unexpected change, including volatile economic conditions or changing customer tastes which could impact on our marketplace.
In marking scheme bullet points of strategy which are mentioned are as follows
– Considers how to develop strategic objectives and action plans, implement them, change them and measure progress.
– Stresses that organisation’s long-term organisational success and competitive environment are key strategic issues and integral parts of overall planning.
– This area was not considered in brainstorming session and therefore an area which requires attention.
– How we execute our plans effectively needs to be considered.
– Market demands for Dulce to be agile and prepared for unexpected change, including volatile economic conditions or changing customer tastes.
Now as examiner has said that upto 2 marks for each point in marking scheme. So I do not understand 1 thing, that e.g if I write these above 5 points of strategy then will I be awarded 2 marks or will I be awarded 10 marks?September 22, 2022 at 6:58 am #666947Ken GarrettKeymaster
- Topics: 10
- Replies: 10053
What do you not understand about the phrase “examiner has said that upto 2 marks for each point”? The examiner has mentioned 5 points to be developed into an answer.
Stop dissecting marking schemes. You will not see them during your exam.
I will not respond to more questions about matking schemes,
- The topic ‘Dec 19 Q3’ is closed to new replies.