- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
PQ Awards Nominations
Please help us to win one of the PQ Magazine awards and send in the voting form >>
You can nominate us in any or all of the following categories: Online College of the Year, Study Resource of the Year, Private Sector Lecturer of the Year, and Accountancy Personality of the Year.
Specially for OpenTuition students: 20% off BPP Books for ACCA & CIMA exams – Get your BPP Discount Code >>
So what are the chances of getting a cash flow statement for question 1 on the P2(INT) exam in December?
I think 50% chances for SOFP, 40% CFS & 10% SOCIE. Still your guess could be as good as mine. I would practice all three but focus more on SOFP & CFS.