- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 12 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Congratulations to Jamil from Pakistan and Jeeva from Malaysia - Global Prize winners!
see all ACCA December 2022 Genius Hunt Competition winners >>
Specially for OpenTuition students: 20% off BPP Books for ACCA & CIMA exams – Get your BPP Discount Code >>
which of the following are advantage of flexible budget?
1. useful for control purposes as it is based on the original budgeted level of activity.
2. facilitates control by recognising different cost behaviour pattern.
3. budgeted and actual figure reflect the same level of activity.
A. 3 only
B. 2 and 3 only
C.1 and 2 only
D. 1, 2 and 3
sir please help me out on this question
i am pretty much perplexed ….
Have you watched my free lectures on budgeting and on variances?
For control purposes we flex the original budget for the actual level of activity and then compare the actual figures with the flexed budget figures.