- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by John Moffat.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
which of the following are advantage of flexible budget?
1. useful for control purposes as it is based on the original budgeted level of activity.
2. facilitates control by recognising different cost behaviour pattern.
3. budgeted and actual figure reflect the same level of activity.
A. 3 only
B. 2 and 3 only
C.1 and 2 only
D. 1, 2 and 3
sir please help me out on this question
i am pretty much perplexed ….
Have you watched my free lectures on budgeting and on variances?
For control purposes we flex the original budget for the actual level of activity and then compare the actual figures with the flexed budget figures.