Question 6.10 from BPP practice book
About Jane ‘s pay :
Why do we take 50% x ( 16.8 x 60 % )
Why not 30% x ( 16.8 x 40 % ) ?
As they said Jane receive 40% of bonus earned by the team and the rest (60% ) is shared equally ( mean is 30-30 ? )
Thanks Mr John.
But that is what the answer has done!!
60% of 16.8 is being shared equally – i.e. 50% of it to Jane.
Sorry I didn’t read the question carefully . I thought Jane is a leader and she receives 40% of the group bonus .
Thank you …
You are welcome 🙂
The topic ‘Accounting for labour’ is closed to new replies.