- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Kim Smith.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I’m MBA in Finance and International Business (2009), MSc Accounting & Information System (2020) and Sitting for last exam of CIMA SCS in August 2019.
I have two questions:
1. How many exemptions I can secure for ACCA charter?
2. What are additional prospectus after completing ACCA?
Welcome to OT forums!
1. See here https://www.accaglobal.com/uk/en/help/exemptions-calculator.html
If that doesn’t provide you with sufficient information you should contact ACCA directly https://www.accaglobal.com/vn/en/footer-toolbar/contact-us.html
2. I don’t know what you’re asking – prospectus? Do you mean another qualification?
Sorry for the typo there.
What I meant is that how industry recognizes you after doing two charters plus I also have Two master’s degree. I received a mix feedback of good & bad of being shifting from an Credit Manager to an Accountant. Let me know if you understood my query?
About exemption, there is only option to select qualification as I have mentioned I have three then I will definitely sending an email to the ACCA.
You can put in each qualification separately and what will be available to you will be the sum of them separately.
For careers advice you could look to this page to see what sort of jobs are available https://jobs.accaglobal.com
If you look at the ACCA syllabuses – for the strategic professional exams in particular – you should see a lot of topics that you will recognise.
This suggests that you don’t need a professional qualification to be a credit manager https://nationalcareers.service.gov.uk/job-profiles/credit-manager
Therefore, to have a professional qualification should take you further in a career. But if you will be CIMA qualified, I don’t know why you want to bother with ACCA as well – unless you want to be an auditor.