- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Vijay.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I have my exam in 2 weeks for law paper ( computer based).
1. I wanted to know for section B how will i need to answer by typing sentences for the answer or will there be a selection for the answers?
2.Will i need to remember all the cases names and year for the exam?
Can you please clarify.
How can you ask your second question!!!! At the start of every recorded lecture Mike tells us that there is no need to remember case names nor years. have you not listened to his lectures?
1) You will have options for section B as per the BPP revision kit and sample questions.
2) You do NOT need to remember the names of cases.
Good luck for your exams 🙂