- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Congratulations to Jamil from Pakistan and Jeeva from Malaysia - Global Prize winners!
see all ACCA December 2022 Genius Hunt Competition winners >>
Specially for OpenTuition students: 20% off BPP Books for ACCA & CIMA exams – Get your BPP Discount Code >>
Hello John, can you help me with this question.
Match the goals to whether they relate to efficiency, effectiveness or economy.
(1) To maximise the bed occupancy rate
(2) To minimise patient waiting times
(3) To reduce the total staff cost while maintaining the level of service
I wonder how maximising the bed occupancy rate shows efficiency. Efficiency connects input to output. How it is?
If, for example, a hospital has 100 beds but on average only 20 of them are occupied (and so 80 are empty) then it is not efficient because they are spending a lot of money on beds that are being wasted.