Forum Replies Created
- March 8, 2018 at 8:02 am #441283
Q1 (ii) Wasn’t this more asking about the adequacy of the dashboard i.e. no qualitative data etc and not about WMS performance??
- June 5, 2017 at 5:20 pm #390605
Ahh cool think you guys might me right! Did you all day material but not pervasive?
- June 5, 2017 at 5:03 pm #390594
Yeah i did the same with regards to the material question I put a qualified opinion as i concluded it was material but not pervasive. I think we have got that one wrong though as I think it actually was unfortunately immaterial.
- June 5, 2017 at 4:19 pm #390580
I think I put ADDDD which I felt was most likely wrong due to the amount of D’s ?
- June 5, 2017 at 4:06 pm #390576
Anyone remember the multi choice options they picked?
- March 10, 2017 at 10:17 pm #377690
- March 10, 2017 at 5:51 pm #377622
- March 10, 2017 at 4:16 pm #377559
- March 10, 2017 at 4:10 pm #377552
What did people write for question 31 last part, about the receivables management.
Think the was 5 ways to manage receivables?
I wrote about;
Trade references for new customers
Length of Credit Terms
Early payment discounts
External Credit Checks
And about accounts receivable department using aged debt reports and contacting customers regularly
What did you do?
- March 10, 2017 at 4:07 pm #377549
Another MCQ was with inventory days split in 3 categories, with 100m. acquisitions and it mentioned something that 50% were raw materiales, but I think it was something we didn’t need it. So it was 14 days/ 365 day x 100m = 3835 something like this. Anyone got this result?
I did 3 calculations;
Change in WIP using WIP days over full COS
Change in finished product days over full COS
Change in Raw materials over COS relating to Raw materials think it was 50m
Can’t remember but I think I put A, what everyone else do?
- March 10, 2017 at 3:56 pm #377537
- March 10, 2017 at 3:04 pm #377478
Also what 5 Trade receivables methods did people write about?
- March 10, 2017 at 2:56 pm #377467
What cost of capital was supposed to be used to discount the PVs in 32?
- June 5, 2018 at 4:56 pm #456511
I’m really not sure anymore haha can someone clarify what happened in the share swap?
- June 5, 2018 at 4:35 pm #456486
I thought the question stated 3 of Devons shares for 2 in the other company thus reducing SC?
- March 10, 2017 at 3:54 pm #377534
I did for both share prices is that what you did?
- March 10, 2017 at 3:15 pm #377492
You use 10% for your discount factors? I did too. What NPV did you get from it?