September 30, 2012 at 1:38 am #54563
– Use a separate Word Document
– Use Harvard referencing.
– Reference example as stated below:
•  BSc, Information Pack, Karachi. [Online] Available at: http://www2.accaglobal.com/documents/bscinfopack.pdf [Accessed 8 September 2011]
– Refer each and everything which you can
– Use authentic sources e.g. wikipedia references and websites like that are not authentic dont use them as any one can edit them
– If you obtained any thing physically refer it through google map using hyberlink function
– Referencing list must be clear with enough line space between each reference so that easily understandable and traceable
– Use some references of books, newspapers, articles and other current media also so you can demonstrate you have researched on a wide range of info
– Refer primary information with questionneries how you obtained them and how you produce and corroborated the gathered info.
Further Tips Please Contact:
email@example.comSeptember 30, 2012 at 7:09 am #105332
Thanks!September 30, 2012 at 7:41 am #105333
what do you mean by:
If you obtained any thing physically refer it through google map using hyberlink function
how does google map fit in here?September 30, 2012 at 11:07 pm #105334
example if you went to a location and ur mentioning their address use google map link for it.October 4, 2012 at 6:41 am #105335
Hi hammad you have been very helpful. Now i want to email the company regarding some primary information and hopefully they will reply back with a few quanitative and qualitative data such as investment in csr in the last 2 years. How do i refer that in my project and how do i make a consent form which has to be sent while sending the request for primary information.
thank youOctober 11, 2012 at 9:42 am #105336
If you want information regarding their investments or CSR policy then i think you should get their annual report from either their website if it is listed or from their premises if you have downloaded from the website then refer it from their otherwise just mention premises address and one important point is that… Primary information doesnt means that information you are gathering by yourself. it means any information that you produce or specifically has been produce by you or for you. So the information regarding investments and CSR would be secondary not primary.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.