i wasn’t sure where to post this so here it goes. sir can you help me get some info down propyl regarding ACCA & CAT
i have few questions regarding them and here it goes.
1. Cat has 3 papers out of which i only have to pass 2 of them which will get me CAT certificate ?
2. Cat papers are not CBEs, just Paper Based ?
3. After completing CAT i still need to complete F4-F9 to Complete skills module.
4. After CAT can i still get Bsc. oxford Degree after completing F9?
5. what does a practical experience requirement means from CAT ? i cant take my Technician certificate till i do job for certain time period ?
6. CAT’s FAU, FFM, FTX is eqvivalent to F5, F6, F7 ? meansing syllabus is same ? just like F1 = FAB, f2= Fma, f3=ffa ?
Why don’t you send an enquiry to ACCA? You can email them or have a chat with one of their representative.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.