• Audit planning (analytical procedures).
• The assessment of audit risk.
• Audit procedures (both substantive and tests of control) relevant to key audit assertions.
• Not for profit organisations.
• Subsequent events.
• Audit reporting and materiality.
• Regulation of audit, governance.
• Small/not for profit organisations.
• Systems: purchases/sales/payroll.
• Specific standards; for example, ISA 210, ISA 260, ISA 530.
• Completion and auditor’s reports.
• Non current assets.
Do you have by any chance the final F8 Mock exam December 2010?
do these tips really come???
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.