Home › Forums › ACCA Forums › ACCA MA Management Accounting Forums (FIA FMA Forums) › ACCA MA Exam results – Instant Poll and Comments
- April 15, 2019 at 8:52 am
opentuition_teamKeymasterFebruary 25, 2020 at 9:56 am
<h3>Post comments and vote in the Instant Poll – ACCA MA CBE exam</h3>
[crowdsignal poll=10294800]March 15, 2020 at 2:03 pm
I thank open tuition for the quality resources it has that helped me prepare and pass my management accounting paper.May God bless you abundantly for remembering us who can not afford the expensive tuition materials or even attend class.April 15, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Thank you SO MUCH John Moffat.
Your lectures were essential to my success on the exam.May 21, 2020 at 7:51 am
hey how was the exam? difficulty levelJune 9, 2020 at 1:34 pm
I used about 6 weeks to prepare the MA exam.
I took the exam yesterday and pass rate was 81%.
Materials used :
– Utilize all the opentuition materials :
1) print lecture notes + watch video
2) attempt practice questions after each lecture video
3) read lecture notes one more time + watch revision lecture
4) write down flashcards (to read thru one more time before the day of exam)
5) Mock exams(extra MTQs) – always time yourself while you do mock exams
– Use ACCA Global / MyACCA :
1) purchase 3 exam papers at your MyAcca page
(My qualification -> Exams: On-demand practice tests -> purchase MA papers)
2) make a note of the wrong answers to make it yours
(after attempt mock exams & other practice qns)
3) go to the accaglobal’s MA page(address below) + try all tests and exams
4) read all Examiner’ reports *important!
– Use Got It Pass website :
1) practice questions
2) 4 mock exams
With the preparation, overall the MA was manageable.
If I can do it, you can too. Wish you all good luck!
Thank you Opentuition & John Moffat 🙂June 12, 2020 at 5:35 pm
Just done my f2 paper i couldn’t have make it without you Sir John Moffat.?July 7, 2020 at 9:29 am
yesterday I did f2 and the paper was manageable.Due to changes of the syllabus i had to struggle to learn the new areas so i watched free lectures through opentution .That helped me a lot .thank u opentution.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.