Find your Study Buddy
The Study Buddy is an idea to help you with your learning by sharing experiences with other students taking the same exams.
Having a Study Buddy can really help both of you.
Some suggestions as to what to do with your buddy:
- discuss problems with particular topics
- read examiners’ articles and summarise the key points for each other
- attempt practice questions, email them to each other, and discuss how to improve
- motivate and learn from each other
Making the Study Buddy system work for you
- prepare a list of what you are both going to do
- fix dates for completing tasks and for contacting each other
- prepare a study plan that you can both agree on
You can even establish a group of buddies – a Study Group