Latest News from OBU
OBU Period 36 Results:
Period 36 submission results will be available from 19th September 2018
You will need to log on to your online account on the OBU submissions portal to access your results.
Remember that results are released in batches to prevent the website crashing and therefore it may take several attempts over a period of time before you are able to view yours.
If you are hoping to submit in Period 37 (1 – 15 November 2018) then you need to be eligible.
In particular ensure that you have successfully completed the Ethics module by 26th September 2018. Other requirements are:
- You have not exceeded the 10 year period since registration
- You have not had more than 2 unsuccessful previous attempts
- You have satisfied the English language requirements (and did so before passing F7/8/9)
If you have any queries about eligibility contact email@example.com sooner rather than later as deadlines will not be extended.
Submission fee is GBP 340 (an increase since 2017). Work will not be marked unless the full submission fee has been paid.
File size limits
When preparing your work you are reminded that there are strict file size limits so please ensure that all of the files you want to upload and submit online are less than 10MB and comply with the following requirements
- The document containing the answers to the four SLS Questions should be in Word format and must be less than 250Kb and you should NOT include the presentation slides in the same file.
- Your presentation slides should be uploaded as a separate file preferably as a PowerPoint file
- The Research Report MUST be a Word document
- The Reference list should be a Word document
- Financial statements can be uploaded as pdf documents in the Appendices
- Any supporting spreadsheets should be uploaded as Excel documents in the Appendices
You cannot submit zip files
IMPORTANT: Remember that is the student’s responsibility to ensure that they comply with the above requirements as any documents that are not in the correct format can be rejected for marking. In these circumstances you will NOT be given a refund of the submission fee and your submission may still count as one of your three attempts.