Helping each other
The StudyBuddy system is an idea to help you with your learning as well as to share experiences with others taking the same exams.
Having a StudyBuddy can really help both of you.
Some suggestions as to what to do with your buddy:
- * discuss problems with particular topics
- * read examiners’ articles and summarise the key points for each other
- * attempt practice questions, email them to each other, and discuss how to improve
Making the StudyBuddy system work for you
- * prepare a list of what you are both going to do
- * fix dates for completing tasks and for contacting each other
- * prepare a study plan that you can both agree on
You can even establish a group of buddies – a Study Group