Comments

1. avatar says

Hi,

I can’t view the lecture.. please help me!

[jwplayer file="mp4:vod/acca.opentuitioncom/f4/F4int_d2p6.mp4" streamer="rtmp://r.acca.opentuitioncom.netdna-cdn.com/play" provider="rtmp" image="http://opentuition.com/acca_lectures.jpg" html5_file="http://d.acca.opentuitioncom.netdna-cdn.com/play/_definst_/mp4:vod/acca.opentuitioncom/f4/F4int_d2p6.mp4/playlist.m3u8"]

2. Profile photo of mario123 says

Mr Mike, I guess you got the plaintiff and defendant wrong in the case of C & P Haulage v Middleton. Because Wikipedia (even though not a very reliable source) says it was Middleton who sued and lost the case. Am I wrong?

• Profile photo of MikeLittle says

Hi – probably not – I’m honestly not bothered whether it was won in theCourt of First Instance, the Court of Appeal, the Supreme Court nor even in the Ecclesiastical Court! IT DOESN’T MATTER!!!! All you need for F4 is to know the principle of law. And if you write in the exam that C&P sued Middleton ….. do you really think that a marker is going to fail to give you a mark?

I’m grateful that you pointed it out to me, I’m very happy that you have been enthused sufficiently for you to look it up on Wikipedia, and I’m growing in confidence by the minute that you will sail through your F4 in December. I seem to remember saying in at least one recording that the “facts” that I tell students could very well be quite different than the actual facts of the case. But, in F4, the facts are almost completely irrelevant – it’s always the principle that is to be remembered

3. avatar says

Thanks alot for the lectures. Previous time, I was studying by myself and I couldn’t finish Contract Law since there were so many cases and so many things to remember. But thanks to Opentution I understood the area Contract Law.

• Profile photo of MikeLittle says

That’s a good point – I like it. However, the builder could always employ someone to finish the job. Besides, it wasn’t the quality of the work that was at issue – it was the finished object that was the complaint so I’m not sure about the validity of your “personal services” point

4. avatar says

OPENTUITION HAS SERVED MY LIFE VERY ENORMOUSLY OTHERWISE I HAVE BEEN IN HARDSHIH .
    NOW THE OPENTUITION WITH IT AVAILABLE RESOURCES HAVE MADE MY FUTURE SEEMS PROMISING.
    THANKS TO ALL STAFF OF OPENTUITION .

Leave a Reply