- November 2, 2019 at 9:24 pm
I have a few doubts concerning the resubmission. I am almost out of time and I can’t risk it reading old posts concerning it.
I failed on
2. Application of Accountancy/Business Models
3. Evaluation of Information, Analysis And Conclusions
6. Information Gathering and Referencing Fail
1. I have rewritten the entire analysis part from scratch, with new references.. So I have changed my RR, made a new reference list, few changes on excel as I removed 2 ratios and made a new appendix file. Do I also have to make changes to my presentation?
2. How do I name my files? The submission site says “if you were resubmitting, 4523670resubmission.”, which file is this applicable to? I have made changes to 4 files, So how would I name them?
3. Is it okay if I removed some text from my other sections other than the Evaluation/Analysis part to free up word count?
Thank youNovember 4, 2019 at 7:07 am
1. I believe there is a webinar on the OBU website that may help you with this and evaluation. If you passed 9 there is no need to change the presentation
2. Anonymous marking means your name shouldn’t appear anywhere so file name would be reg.no followed by something to indicate the content e.g. 1023467SLS-2
3. Certainly edit but do not remove mandatory information such as limitations. So Part 1 is the obvious place to start and also remove anything repetitious or which doesn’t add valueNovember 4, 2019 at 5:56 pm
Thank you for your reply.
is ‘4523670resubmission’ mentioned in OBU website applicable to the resubmission statement?
And, while I was restructuring my report to correct the references, reference sources of 2 limitations I mentioned were lost ie; the site got shut down. So is it fine if I remove it? or replace it with something else?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.