- August 28, 2019 at 12:15 pm #543525VeeParticipant
I’m considering sneaking in the ethics model this weekend. It’s suggests 20 hours study time which wouldn’t be practical but I suspect this is more than really needed.
How long did you take?
- April 5, 2020 at 5:33 am #566515tapiwa1818Participant
Am considering writing SBR in September (hoping by then covid 19 ceases). Since I was given exemptions I was told to take EPSM but all I want to know is
.how long does it take to finish the EPSM syllabus and how can I acquire a soft copy of the book??
- April 5, 2020 at 9:11 am #566523Kim SmithKeymaster
Here are FAQs before you get started https://www.accaglobal.com/uk/en/help/faq-ethics.html
You will see on other posts a lot of students saying that it takes more than the suggested 20 hours. It suggested 20 hours before module 7 was added to it – and that is one that has to be studied carefully in order to complete the end-of-unit assessment.
When you take a look at it you will appreciate that it is an online course – there is no “book”.
- July 22, 2020 at 1:03 pm #577655tapiwa1818Participant
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.