- ACCA Financial Management (FM) Notes
- ACCA Financial Management (FM) Practice Questions
- ACCA FM Flashcards
- ACCA Financial Management (FM) Lectures
- ACCA FM Revision Lectures
This FM Revision Mock Exam simulates Sections A and B of the paper FM exam. Section A contains 20 multiple choice questions, and Section B contains 2 scenarios each having 5 multiple choice questions. All questions are 2 marks, and all questions should be attempted.
(The real exam will also contain a Section C consisting of 2 long-form questions)
Please read the following carefully before attempting the test:
- The time allowed is 108 minutes
- You may skip questions and return to them later; also you may go back and change your answers, provided that it is within the time allowed
- You can attempt the test as many times as you like – the questions are drawn at random from a bank of questions and so each test will be different (although obviously sometimes some questions will be repeated).
- After you have finished the test, you will be given your mark (as a %) and will be given the option to review your answers so that you can see which questions you got right and which wrong, together with relevant workings.
- If you choose to attempt another test, then a window will appear with ‘yes’ and ‘no’ buttons and a question mark! You should click on ‘no’ to start a new test.
The bank from which the questions are selected will be gradually expanded, so do visit the test again regularly.
Take FM Revision Mock Exam
To benefit the most from this Mock Exam, please turn off all distractions and sit it under real exam conditions.
When you complete your exam, your result will be displayed instantly on the screen and you can review your answers.