May 19, 2012 at 8:58 pm
More tips will be added in a while. Keep checking for updates.
1. Group audits
2. Material misstatement risk (article)
3. Non-audit services
4. Standard Q3 – matters to be considered (ethical, professional, practical, accounting);
state the evidence you should expect to find on the audit file
(or identify the procedures you would expect to be followed)
6. Completion of audit (Make sure to read Lisa’s article from October 2011 student Accountant about “Completing the audit”)
best of luck with exam!
ansiMay 20, 2012 at 8:21 pm
Can I quote a standard not in full? For example ISA 240 Fruad and Error. Any assistance?May 22, 2012 at 7:42 am
You do not need to memorise the standards but you should exhibit high application skills meaning without quoting specific standards you can produce agood answer.May 23, 2012 at 2:07 am
Please post BPP and Kaplan exam tips for P7.
regardsMay 23, 2012 at 7:02 pm
• New audits, tendering.
• Planning, materiality, sampling, analytical review.
• Audit, business or financial statement risk.
• Group audits, joint ventures, goodwill, joint audit.
• Assurance services, PFI, KPI, due diligence, forensic audit, reviews, insolvency (UK & Ireland PQs only).
• Ethics, practice management and other professional issues.
• Close down procedures, opening balances, comparatives, other information, going concern, subsequent events, representation letter, emphasis of matter, audit reports.
• Outsourcing, services providers, use of an expert.
• Corporate governance, internal audit (relating to ethics, outsourcing), audit committees.
• Business risks in a scenario.
• Identifying ethical and other professional issues in a scenario.
• Audit reports.
• Group audits.
• Money laundering.
• Forensic audits.May 23, 2012 at 8:32 pm
hi, anyone can send me P7 june-2012 kaplan mock answers@ email@example.comMay 25, 2012 at 12:52 pm
Please can any one send to me P7 June 2012 Kaplan mock answers @ firstname.lastname@example.orgMay 28, 2012 at 7:30 pm
Can anyone send me P7 June 2012 Kaplan mock answers plsss @ email@example.com
ThanksMay 29, 2012 at 4:13 am
Dear all friends,
can any one please provide me P7 kaplan mock question and answer for june-2012,please. firstname.lastname@example.orgMay 29, 2012 at 1:30 pm
can anyone send me p7 kaplan mock @ email@example.comMay 30, 2012 at 12:11 pm
can some post the answers for the LBSF mockMay 30, 2012 at 5:04 pm
@ Ansi What is the title of the material misstatement risk article? Do you mean completing the audit article?May 31, 2012 at 2:22 am
can anybody send me mock exam to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks!May 31, 2012 at 8:11 pm
Pls ,I need Kaplan’s Mock Exam for P7 Int’l email@example.com
Thanks.June 1, 2012 at 2:08 am
there is paper in the “document” section, go and downloadJune 5, 2012 at 6:09 am
These tips are total nonsense! As far as I remember they were never correct. I would even advise to revise everything beside the tips. Good Luck Everyone!June 8, 2012 at 9:43 pm
@pearl: no, he means the very last article Lisa has written which in summary tells below :
they have changed the name for ” financial statement risk” to “risk of material misstatement”June 8, 2012 at 9:49 pm
lol, when you merge the tips together, cos you never know which ones are the lucky ones, you end up with the whole syllabus
give me a text book, I will tell you 18 tips : Chapter 1- Chapter 18 !June 9, 2012 at 12:12 pm
how can be CAATs examined???????
what will be question style???June 9, 2012 at 10:13 pm
I also don’t find anything on CAATs in revision kit – any suggestions?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.