Explore ACCA Paper F5 Question Analysis – for the ACCA exams from 2007 to 2013.
|Activity Based Costing||1||4||1||4||5|
|Key factor analysis||1|
|Make or buy decision||1|
|Decision making under uncertainty||2||1||1|
|Time series analysis||3||3|
|Basic variance analysis||3||1||2||4||4|
|Planning and operational variances||1||1||4||2||4||5|
|Mix & Yield variances||2||3||3||5||4|
|Divisional performance measurement||1||4||5|
Please do read the following notes carefully:
- The purpose of this table is to help you find which questions to practice for specific topics.
- Do not use this table to try and predict what will be in the next exam – the examiner does deliberately repeat topics!
- The numbers in the columns are the question number in the exam.
- Many questions cover more than one area of the syllabus – that is why the same question number sometimes appears more than once .
- In the exams up to Dec 2008 there were 4 questions of 25 marks each. From June 2009 there have been 5 questions of 25 marks each.
- You will not now be expected to do calculations for regression analysis and time series analysis (but you are expected to understand them).