Comments

1. avatar says

I’m unable to view lectures since yday and my Internet connection is ok as I can play videos frm other websites. Pls help. I used same internet connection to view d lectures same yday, trief opening d nxt one but couldn’t.

2. avatar says

Hello sir for the calculation we need to consider the credit sales and credit purchases since there is no clarification what is credit and what is cash sales how we will assume?
    In the question given just a Receivables but we need to consider the average receivables so how can e take avg receivables
    Plz advise me thanks in advance

You have to make the most sensible use of the information available.

If you are not told the split between credit sales and cash sales, then you have no choice but to assume that all sales are on credit. The same applies to purchases.

In a perfect world you would use average receivables and payables, but again, in the exam you must make the most sensible use of the information available and usually you are only given the receivables and payables at the end of the year.

3. avatar says

only Opentuition Notes are enough???…cuz when we compare these Notes to other texts(kaplan,bpp,emile etc etc),they seem nothing to them with respect to both,length and expandable explanation.However,other texts are much scary as well as compared to OT text.Please,put some light on it,plus,how to tackle with those giant texts and score good marks in theory?Give some tips. :)

Our Course Notes are not meant to be Study Texts (as we make very clear) – they are Course Notes to be used with the lectures.
      The notes and lectures contain enough to be able to pass the exam well, provided that you really understand them and provided that you practice lots of questions (preferably from one of the Revision/Exam Kits from one of the approved publishers).
      Best is to use the Study Text more as a reference book for any topics that you are unsure about after watching the lectures.

Leave a Reply