Comments

1. avatar says

Hi sir! i just completed listening to opentution video lectures of f5. since i am attending 2 more papers( F4 & F6) this june, i don’t have much time to practice the whole revision kit(bpp) within the limited time available. so could you pls advice me on what to practice for f5 within this limited amount of time left considering that i also have f6 to practice since there’s no gap between these 2 exams… Will solving past papers alone, cover the practice required ? please do give me some advice…. thanks a lot :)

sorry for asking this question here instead of posting it in the forum. infact i did post the question in the forum about 12hrs back ,but i got no response there :(

• Profile photo of John Moffat says

You did not post this question in the F5 Ask the Tutor Forum which is where I answer questions (within 24 hours – I can not sit at the computer all the time. I do have to work and sleep as well :-) )

There is no limit to the amount of practice – the more the better. Certainly you must work through all the recent past exam questions as a minimum, but I would never say that is enough – nothing is every enough! Work through them first, but do try and find time to work through more questions from your Revision Kit. The best ones are those that are marked as past exam questions (even if they are old ones).

Oops .. sorry sir ,my fault ! i posted it on ‘acca forums’ instead of ‘ask the tutor’ . Anyways, thank you for your advice :) ,i’ll try my best to practice as much i can .

2. Profile photo of tejot says

Great feeling to complete all the lectures. The final count down has begun. If I clear my exams it goes with out saying that it will be just because of OPEN TUITION . Time for the revision kit.

Thank you John Sir,

Warm Regards

3. avatar says

All the lecturer from beginning till the end were amazing and very good.Lecturer is brilliant, the way he explain things is superb.
    I finished all my lecturers today and feel confident.

Thanks for all your hard work-Lecturer and open tuition!!

Fantastic job,In this world its hard to find anything for free and I really appreciate your work you are doing for all the students.

4. Profile photo of wasibutt says

Thanks to the the lecturer, he has explained everything very well..
    Well i can gladly and confidently say that I am really convinced that i am now ready for F5 June 2012 exam. . … ..

Cheeers!!!

5. avatar says

The lectures are great and alot of help, i would like to convey my regards and thanks to the opentuition team for doing such an outstanding job and helping thousands of students out there!

Leave a Reply