- F5 Study Guide
- ACCA F5 notes
- ACCA F5 Lectures
- ACCA F5 Practice Questions
- ACCA F5 Revision kit Live
- ACCA F5 Exam Tips
- F5 Forums
- Ask F5 Tutor
This F5 test simulates Sections A and B of the paper F5 exam. Section A contents 15 multiple choice questions, and Section B contains 3 scenarios each with 5 multiple choice questions. All of the questions are for 2 marks and all the questions should be attempted.
(The real exam will also contain a Section C consisting of 2 long-form questions)
Please read the following carefully before attempting the test:
- The time allowed is 108 minutes
- You may skip questions and return to them later; also you may go back and change your answers, provided that it is within the time allowed
- You can attempt the test as many times as you like – the questions are drawn at random from a bank of questions and so each test will be different (although obviously sometimes some questions will be repeated).
- After you have finished the test, you will be given your mark (as a %) and will be given the option to review your answers so that you can see which questions you got right and which wrong. (Please note that you will not be shown the workings for the correct answer. If you are unsure as to how the answer is arrived at then please ask in the “Ask the ACCA Tutor Forum” BUT please copy and paste the question so that we know which question you are referring to. (Simply giving the question number is not sufficient because each test has different questions))
- If you choose to attempt another test, then a window will appear with ‘yes’ and ‘no’ buttons and a question mark! You should click on ‘no’ to start a new test.
The bank from which the questions are selected will be gradually expanded, so do visit the test again regularly ?
Take ACCA F5 Mock exam
To benefit the most from this Mock Exam, please turn off all distractions and sit it under real exam conditions.
When you complete your exam, your result will be displayed instantly on the screen and you can review your answers.