Comments

1. avatar says

Sir, I used to watch the lectures properly, but today when i went to this page, i didn’t see any video. i try to look for the other lectures but there is no video, too. I ‘ve tried on Firefox and Chrome but i still can not see the video. Could you help me resolve this problem?

2. avatar says

someone help me please. i have downloaded the notes and i am trying to watch the lecture and its really tiny. i have tried to expand it but its not working. is anybody having that problem too or is that the size of the video?

i did that already but its not large enough its still that tiny and that is not the only problem the lecture keeps cutting. when i try to watch it all over again, it will get to a certain point then cut. is there another way around this problem? i really want to listen to the video. i have tried to solve the examples but i want to check if my answer is correct. i’l really appreciate if you can help me…

It sounds as though it is your internet connection. Look on the support page – the link is below the lecture.

With regard to checking your answers, the answers are at the back of the Course Notes.

3. avatar says

Sir,
    can you help me with the June 2008 question for Jola Publishing using ABC. How to allocate the costs to each product? E.g property cost $2,160,000 which is 1800000 for CB and 360000 for TJ?

4. avatar says

Sir, can you help me with the June 2008 question for Jola Publishing using ABC. How to allocate the costs to each product? E.g property cost $2,160,000 which is 1800000 for CB and 360000 for TJ?

The question says in part (a) what the activity drivers are. Fot property costs it is machine hours.

So you need to calculate the total machine hours worked on each product and apportion the cost on that basis.

Note 3 of part b tells you how much machine time per unit, and from the last sentence of the question we know how many units are produced per year (1M CB’s and 120,000 TJ’s)

Leave a Reply