Free ACCA F7 study materials and support
ACCA Paper F7 – Key to success
Nature of the ACCA F7 paper
ACCA F7 Paper – Financial Reporting – is a step up from the double entry
bookkeeping learned at F3 and is a link leading to P2 advanced Corporate
Reporting. It extends the appreciation of the preparation of consolidated
financial statements and examines a student’s ability to prepare and / or
interpret a business’ performance from a set of financial statements.
Free ACCA F7 notes
To fully benefit from these notes please access our free lectures below
Note: These course notes are not meant to replace study texts. To succeed in your exam, you need to get updated Revision kit from an ACCA approved publisher.
Copyright: Selling or profiting in any way from these notes without our permission is prohibited. If you would like to use our course notes in your college, please check our OpenLicence for details.
Free ACCA F7 Lectures
To fully benefit from F7 lectures, do not forget to download F7 course notes.
If you find these lectures useful, please recommend this page to your friends!
ACCA F7 Revision lectures
ACCA Paper F7 Articles:
ACCA Paper F7 Exam Analysis, Login/Register to download
ACCA Exam Tips Paper F7 Dec 2013 examinations
- Consolidated Statement of Financial Position AND Statement of Income, mid-year acquisition, share for share exchange, nci value based on share price, fair value upward adjustments, intra-group sales and pups, goodwill impairment
- Statements of Financial Position, Income AND Changes in Equity, list of balances, problems with revenue recognition (consignment goods), inventory adjustment, TNCA revaluation, depreciation straight line and reducing balance, loan interest accrual, tax provision and deferred tax movement
- 20 mark cash flow (last time there was a question WITHOUT interpretation was December 2011) with a part b 5 mark chat
- 15 mark question covering 2 or 3 IAS with short, relatively straight- forward calculations. Possibles? Could be anything, but here are 3 wild guesses:- subsequent events, leasing and borrowing costs
- 10 mark question – could be something like development expenditure, complex depreciation question or (relatively easy) earnings per share
Tips should not be relied on – they are only intelligent guesses.
Their only purpose is to give you suggestions for topics to concentrate on in your last few days of preparation. Do not exclude other topics from your overall preparation.